Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
The table below details all the cookies we use on this site.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. It is not possible to identify or gather individual’s personal information through the collection of these cookies.|
Webpages have no memories. A user going from page to page will be treated by the website as a completely new visitor. Session cookies enable the website you are visiting to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don't get asked for the same information you've already given to the site. Cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit.
Persistent cookies help websites remember your information and settings when you visit them in the future. This result in faster and more convenient access since, for example, you don't have to login again.
Besides authentication, other website features made possible by persistent cookies include: language selection, theme selection, menu preferences, internal site bookmarks or favorites, among many others. On your first visit, the website is presented in default mode. During your visit, you select your preferences and these preferences are remembered, through the use of the persistent cookie, the next time you visit the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We occasionally use our records of the pages users have visited on this website to analyse trends, administer the site and track users’ movements. Our records do not contain any personal information about users.
Changing your cookie settings in your browser
To control the way your device manages cookies, go to your browser settings. The links below are designed to help but are not exhaustive:
- Changing cookie settings in Firefox
- Changing cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Changing cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Changing cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Changing cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Changing cookie settings in Android
Notification of changes
If we alter any of the above, we will post notification of the changes on our homepage.