Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) is an intensive home visiting programme for first-time young mums and families, working with them to:
- Have a healthy pregnancy
- Improve their child's health, development and readiness to learn at school
- Reach their goals and aspirations.
FNP is underpinned by an internationally recognised evidence base which shows it can improve health, social and educational outcomes in the short, medium and long term.
Every baby, child and young parent can thrive, fulfil their potential and contribute to society.
- Lead consistent, high quality delivery of the Family Nurse Partnership Programme in England
- Learn from evidence and experience to improve, innovate and ensure value for money
- Champion the lesser heard voices of vulnerable children and young parents so they can shape the services they receive.